Friday, September 27, 2013

Would You? Could You?

This post goes to the parents! Picture this: Your child (if you have a favorite, choose that one!) is living in a shack with no clean food or water, is malnourished, and has health problems that will most likely never get fixed.

What would you do? Would you give everything you had to help your child? Judging from all the parents I know, you probably would! Or at least give $32 dollars every now and then!

Well, if you can do that for your child -- why not another? Granted your child is different, but I'm sure most people could scrounge up $32 dollars a month to help out.


Mark 9:37
 “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment